Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Initiation Rites

Ben and I have now been wed for lo these past three months! Though we've both been working and going to school (some work more, some school more), there has been opportunity enough to take part in the rites of passage required of newlyweds. 
Internet, I introduce you to Number 5's bathroom.    
Ceremony #1: The De-Molding of a Bathroom.
 Really, the problem lies beyond the limits of this picture, above the shower to be specific. Mold, of the blue-green variety,  grows like we feed it well-balanced meals, three times a day on our bathroom walls AND around our windows. It is the worst thing in my life. So I called landlord Jorgen and explained how I had cleaned it once and did not want to do it again.  He dispatched the handy-man and within a week our bathroom had been cleaned with moldicide and re-painted with high-end paint. Not that cheap stuff you see now-a-days. It looks so clean and nice now! Handy Manny even increased the number of light bulbs in our bathroom by 400%! What a guy. 

To be honest, I cannot think of all of the other really clever things I was going to fill this blog post with. So for now, enjoy this post and dream of wonderful posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment